Here are a couple of quick things to check if you can't log in to the Collision 2023 mobile app.
1. Our mobile app is only available to Collision 2023 attendees. You can't log in if you don't have a valid ticket for Collision 2023
2. Check that your ticket is fully complete. Incomplete or unassigned tickets cannot be used to log in to the mobile app.
To assign your ticket or complete your details, log in to your Collision ticket dashboard here - https://collisionconf.com/my/cc23/login
3. Check you are logging in with the correct details. This is especially important if you're in charge of a group or have bought tickets on behalf of others. Please make sure you're trying to log in with the ticket you have assigned to yourself.
To assign your ticket or complete your details, log in to your Collision 2023 ticket dashboard here - https://collisionconf.com/my/cc23/login
4. Check for typos! Are you spelling your email address correctly? Are you using the correct email address?
5. Make sure you're entering your ticket reference in full and in the format ABCD-AA. Don't confuse this for your order reference which is longer.
6. Are you using the correct app? Make sure you're trying to log in to the Collision 2023 app. You can download the app here: collisionconf.com/app
7. Make sure you are using the latest app version available for your device.
8. If you think you're not receiving the login email for any reason, please check your spam folder. If the email is not in your spam folder and you know you are using the correct log in details, please contact your IT team to see if there are any blockers preventing you from receiving your email.
If none of these work, there might be something on our side. Drop us a note to email@example.com and we'd be happy to help! Please provide all your ticket details in the email to get your issue resolved as quickly as possible.