Here are a couple of quick things to check if you can't log in to the Collision mobile app.
1. Check that your ticket is fully complete. Incomplete or unassigned tickets cannot be used to log in to the mobile app. To assign and complete your ticket, log in to the Collision ticket dashboard.
2. Check you are logging in with the correct details. This is especially important if you're looking after a group or have ordered a few tickets. Make sure you're trying to log in with the ticket you have assigned to yourself.
3. Check for typos! Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. Are you spelling your email address correctly? Double-check your booking code too. 1 (one) and I (uppercase i) can be easily confused, as can O (uppercase o) and 0 (zero).
4. Make sure you're entering your booking code in full.
5. Are you using the right app? Make sure you have the Collision 2022 app installed. If you've attended Collision previously, you might still have an old version installed.
6. Are you using the latest version of the app? We push fixes and feature updates with every new version.
7. There might be something wrong on our side. Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help!