Here are a couple of quick things to check if you can't log in to the Collision mobile app.
1. Our mobile app is only available to Collision attendees. You can't log in if you don't have a valid ticket for Collision 2021.
If you'd like to join us at Collision, head over to collisionconf.com/tickets
2. Check that your ticket is fully complete. Incomplete or unassigned tickets cannot be used to log in to the mobile app. To assign your ticket or complete your details, log in to the Collision ticket dashboard.
3. Check you are logging in with the correct details. This is especially important if you're looking after a group or have ordered a few tickets. Make sure you're trying to log in with the ticket you assigned to yourself.
4. Check for typos! Don't worry, it happens the best of us. Are you spelling your email address correctly? Double-check your booking code too. 1 (one) and I (uppercase i) can be easily confused, as can O (oh) and 0 (zero).
5. Make sure you're entering your booking code in full and in the format ABCD-1.
6. Are you using the latest version? We push fixes and feature updates with every new version.
7. Are you using the right app? Make sure you have the Collision 2021 app installed. If you've attended Collision previously, you might still have an old version installed.
8. There might be something on our side. Drop us a note to email@example.com and we'd be happy to help!